Advance positively in your marriage to transform your spouse in any behaviour that disgraces you both in the
home and in the public. Be creative in your skills in marriage
home and in the public. Be creative in your skills in marriage
Marriage becomes very difficult when one would lack its knowledge.God prepared marriage to give us love and peace but not sorrows but how we enter into it through the wrong gate leads us to regret. Marriage is very beautiful.beautiful.
It Is Not Enough To Say "I Am a Husband Or a Wife" But Press On To Become a Dependable Husband Or a Wife.
Counsel from the CEO of the Noble Word Consult to all marriage Couples
1. Do you believe that there is what we call in the counselling ministry called MARRIAGE ASSESSMENT that you must to do it together with your spouse to know the status of your marriage?
2. Your spouse is the a problem in the marriage as you may think, but your inability to subdue the things that arose in the marriage. Therefore sit together, first acknowledge your short-falls. Do not accuse and condemn your partner for something good and better is in him / her for you to unearth the year 2018.
3. Bury all differences and refresh the marriage with the things that make good marriage.
4. Do positive investments in your marriage eg. buying books, attending marriage seminars and conferences, listen to rich marital teachings on the radio on the television etc.
5. And above all, allow the Holy Spirit to direct you and your spouse. Remember you are not the owner of the marriage that you find yourself in but rather both of you [the husband and wife] are a servants in the marriage and co-helpers.
6. 2018 Husband call yourself a servant husband to your wife; Wife, call yourself a servant wife to your husband.
I wish you all a happy Christmas and happy marriage.
[Founder, CEO and President Noble Word Consult]
It Is True That You Experienced Many Marital Challenges In The Year 2017 That You Nearly Destroyed Yourself. Awake This 2018 And Study To Know Where Those Challenges Came From As You Usher Yourself Together With Your Spouse In Fervent Prayer The Mountains Of Marriage Failures Shall Fall.More Also, Learn How To Make Marriage Interesting. Marriage From Time To Time Develops So You Too Must Follow It Sequentially. Take This Piece Of Counsel From The Author Of COUPLES INTEGRATED GUIDE, Abraham Quansah
Teaching By Elder Abraham Quansah
Topic: REBUILD YOUR MARRIAGE WALLS. Pro. 24:3-4 NIV.
It is quite disappointing that humanity have still not come to the knowledge of understanding marriage as God prepared it. Marriage is structured upon the unity of the Trinity. The beauty marriage has been destroyed by you and I. simply put; we have been misled by our culture, traditions and philosophies of parents and other doctrines. In God’s agenda, marriage is not to make anyone sick or to end you a problem but it is our own import.
God’s idea for making marriage- God’s ultimate plan for establishing marriage was for happiness making in man’s life. This means marriage is one of the gifts of God. Therefore under no circumstances can one buy this union. Genesis 1: 27-29.
It says in Genesis 1:28 “And God blessed them” means God placed a wall to protect marriage because Satan was already at stay on this earth where marriage has also come to exist. The church and for that matter the Christendom must understand this that God’s blessing are not in monitory alone but protection against the fiery duct of the enemy. Paul says “We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, [Ephesian 6:12-16*20.] These forces fight to break through the walls of the Christian marriages.
Areas of their specialization
Problems in today many marriages are how we understood it before we entered. Such people either did not humble themselves to be thought or did not had anyone to teach them. Therefore we ask; who happens to be responsible and the stakeholders? One may say;
Queen Esther and Queen Vashti accounts
Esther valued her marriage
Vashti did not valued her marriage
Esther understood that there are other women even better than her. It was by grace she became the queen.
Vashti considered herself to be the only pretty woman on the land and none would the King love.
Esther would consult God for whatever she will do.
Vashti will do anything she sees pleased to her eyes.
Rebuilding marriage wall is done by both the husband and the wife.
Things to do to build marriage walls
Question that one needs to ask is “What are marriage walls? Marriage wall simply means
It is unfortunate that many Christians have in mind that God is responsible to make their marriages work for them. God in His wisdom has endowed knowledge in His word that you need to search for in order to succeed in your marriage.
In conclusion, Jesus said in Matthew 24:15-22; Isaiah 4:1. In all these, revise your vows and work towards it with your spouse.
GOD BLESS YOU!
CHRISTIAN’S MARRIAGES ARE UNDER THREAT
It is quite surprising that many Christians have not come to the knowledge that their marriages are under threat. This threat has only targeted couples who are young and actively strong from the ages of 18 to about 55; simply put couples who are energetic in the context of sex and are focused to the beautiful things of this age.
Before you say “I DO,” you should first and foremost seek for the knowledge that gives understanding about marriage; the challenges that confront it and the state of marriage to enable you over empower the threat purposed to collapse marriage. The Apostle Paul contribute by saying , “Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of the time, because the days are evil.”(Ephesians 5:15-16) ESV.
The Apostle Paul’s piece of advice simply wants all Christians to understand that since the days are evil, the evil deeds in the age are and enmity to Christian and for that matter marriage of the Christians as well. This concludes Paul’s message that couples should possess wisdom in all that they do in their marriages.
Persons who threaten our marriages are no other, but rather our failures, complacency in the marriage and ignorance’s to fulfill expected marital responsibilities required from us as wives and husbands. The saying “once married forever married” which has become a bed rock for many Christian couples most especially the wives ought to be reviewed.
It is very sad that many Christians have put their trusts in marriage certificate and wedding rings they possess instead of respecting and doing the works that will establish them in the heart of their spouses. Understand that rings and certificate are now fading and losing it strength; truly speaking they are now just formality and requirements because many are those who have them but have no happiness in the marriage right in the Christian homes.
The evil days that we are in really has many schemes and devices that has forced to gain a space in the church to the extent of exposures of bodies in the attempt of distracting married men how much more the work places and the markets? Immorality is breaking it banks at where the gospel is preached.
It is coming to the known that many Christian couples have denied their responsibilities in their marriages, but having the perception that since being always in the church and paying all financial obligations God will sure secure their marriage from the threat of the enemy who destroys marriage.
We should be aware and believe the truth that the state of the age will influence many Christians to swap from the right path for heaven to hell as a result of pleasures of this world.
WHY MANY CHRISTIANS’ MARRIAGES ARE COLLAPSING
It is obvious that the understanding many Christian couples had about marriage before entered into it is clearly different from what marriage actually stands for. Being a Christian is not an assurance that your marriage will be successful. Marriage demand hard work to escape from collapsing. That is to acquire and faithfully applying the knowledge set up by God who is the owner of marriage.
In God’s wisdom, he has blessed marriage for mankind, but it is the only institution that had an enemy from the beginning of the age. This enemy of marriage is Satan and is he who has establishes schemes to influence many couples who lack the principles that regulate marriage to fight themselves in order to set apart.
Many writers define marriage as they are inspired. Some conclude that, it is a contract, but it is beyond that. I contribute by saying Marriage is the Finding of a Life Partner and the Complete Establishment of Man. (Read Genesis 2:18-25, 24:63-67.)
Marriage as a matter of fact has a challenge irrespective of the spiritual background of the couples, but the important thing is the knowledge and courage to manage situations that will arise is what matters. Many are having the zeal to get into marriage, but the understanding of marriage is not there. Such persons in no time regrets for committing themselves into such relationship.
Able to understand the Apostle Paul’s account on marriage as stated in 1 Corinthians 7:28b is very essential. It makes sense that marriage is meant for the well informed and the determined minded who can withstand the test of time and storms of marriage.
The perception of putting trust and confidence in wedding rings and marriage certificates as many are doing today is not worth to secure your marriage than to render services as required in marriage that will write your name in the heart of your spouse is what to desire.
We shall continue with 23 Steps to protect marriage from Collapsing.
THINGS YOU MUST SURELY KNOW AND BELIEVE ABOUT THE PRESENT STATE OF MARRIAGE AS A CHRISTIAN
It is surprising that this generation is pleased and not ashamed to institute and imposes abominable measures to suppress the beauty of marriage to draw many into the lasting and tormenting fire that the Lord has prepared for Satan and his angels. Understand that marriage from the beginning of the age the Lord God has blessed it for mankind. Such imposed measures by men have nothing to uplift the righteous, but rather to trouble the righteous to fall from the grace. Get the insight that we are living in the evil days and marriage is experiencing groaning. (Read Romans 8:22)
Do you believe these below?
1. Do you believe that as a Christian your marriage is under threat in this end time and it is possible to lose it to spousal snatchers when fail to respond to your marital responsibilities? (Read Isaiah 4:1)
2. Do you think that you are the most special and beautiful ever to your spouse and is that why you refuse to listen to his contribution in the home and despising him or her? You are mistaking. Many humble ones than you are behind the door you used to enter into the marriage. ( Read Esther 1:10-21, 2:1-4)
3. Do you think it is because of your wealth that has sustained your marriage? (Read James 4:6, Proverbs 25:9)
4. Do you think real love could be exchange for money? (Read Proverbs 19:14)
5. Have you ever think about this, denying your spouse to sex is leading you to break your marriage? (Read 1Corinthians 7:1-5)
6. Are you not scared that you shall be judged and condemned when violates the laws of marriage before God who owns marriage? (Read 1 Peter 4:17, 1Corinthians 3:13-14)
7. Do you acknowledge that it is you who should work hard to make your marriage successful, but not any person outside there? (Read 1 Peter 3:1-2)
8. Do you know that it is bad to cease praying for your spouse? (Read 1Thessalonians 5:17, Matthew 26:41)
9. Do you think it is the good to betray your spouse or expose your spouses’ weakness to the public than to help him or her to overcome it? (Read Romans 5:8)
10. Are you not felling guilt to yourself on how you treat your spouse before others? (Read Genesis 26:6-11)
11. Do you understand that marriage is a gift from God and that you should honour it and not to defile the marriage bed? (Read Genesis 24:1-14)
12. Do you acknowledge that it is right to give God offering about his faithfulness on your marriage? (Read Genesis 24:11-21)
13. Do you first and foremost believe that marriage has challenges that some even leads to deny your relationship with the True God, if you believe have you then ask God for wisdom and the courage to withstand the challenges in marriage? (Read 1Corinthians 7:28b)
14. Do you accept that it is your obligation to be a faithful spouse? (Read Proverbs 20:6)
15. Do you acknowledge that God is the owner of marriage and for that matter you accept to share the pains you are going through in your relationship with him? (Read Genesis 25:19-21)